Want firm and toned buttocks to reshape and define your posterior? It is impacting your self confidence?
At Dr Sobia Medispa we offer treatments for a non-surgical bum lift (also known as buttock lift) at at our clinic in Clitheroe in Lancashire.
Our revolutionary bum lift treatments can help add shape, volume and definition and get rid of unwanted fat cells to give you a beautiful posterior.
Non Surgical Bum Lift (Buttock Lift)
A bum lift (also know as buttock lift) procedure is performed for those those patients concerned with large deposits of fat, loose or sagging skin around the buttock area. The upper buttock and thigh area is prone to depositing fat, particularly in women. For many this is a huge concern which can impact people physically and psychologically. There are many factors that might contribute to this including, diet, lack of exercise or natural ageing.
Surgical procedures are expensive, risky, require significant downtime or a hospital stay and have very negative feedback over the years. Bum Lifting surgical procedures have been banned in many countries (including the UK) due to safety concerns. Therefore a non surgical bum lift is a much safer option for those wanting to achieve a lifted effect.
BUM LIFT TREATMENT
We offer a combination of treatments to help improve the shape of the buttocks. Some of our procedures can be combined to achieve the best look.
- Lanluma Bum Lift – This is a an innovative injectable treatment that can help shape the buttocks and the surrounding areas resulting in shaped, sculpt and smoother buttocks. This treatment contours and and enhances the appearance of the treatment area and importantly creates volume and activates natural collagen production. Lanluma results are comparable to surgery, boosting appearance and self confidence. The treatment improves the appearance of the skin and improves the quality through plumping and smoothing out cellulite. 2-3 sessions of Lanluma are required to achieve the desired effect. Each session must be taken 1 month apart. Lanluma results can take between 3-6 months to take full effect and can last over 2 years. The is a great treatments and does not carry the risks associated with surgical procedures.
- Fat Freezing / Radiofrequency – Both Fat Freezing and Radiofrequency treatments can be combined with Lanluma to achieve a hourglass figure and target stubborn fat, whilst tightening the skin. Both Fat Freezing and Radiofrequency treatments are device led treatments that can bust pockets of fat and destroy fat cells and there is no downtime following these treatments.
- Buttock Threads Lift – PDO threads can be combined and placed around the buttocks to life loose and saggy skin. This elevates the bum to give a much rounder definition. Read more about thread lifting for the buttocks and other part of the body here. Threads can provide structure and support to the area around the buttocks and are also stimulate collagen production and improve the quality of the skin. Threads can help achieve a beautiful posterior when combined with Lanluma.
LanLuma BUM LIFT Benefits
Tighten & tone to achieve more shape & definition
Bum Lift FAQs
The following treatments are available for help achieve a more shapely posterior. The treatments can be combined to achieve the best results.
- Lanluma – This is a collagen stimulator that plumps and fills the buttocks and help reduce indentations and cellulite, resulting in smoother and lifted buttocks. Lanluma is an injectable and also helps smooth out skin. Importantly it produces collagen in addition to providing volume.
- Radiofrequency & Fat Freezing – These treatments can be combined with Lanluma to further shape and define the buttocks to help destroy stubborn fat and tighten skin.
- PDO Threads – Threads can be places around the buttocks and combined with Lanluma to further support sagging skin and create a lifting affect. Threads will also improve the quality of the skin and promote collagen.
2-3 treatments of Lanluma are required spaced 1 month apart. Where fat freezing or radiofrequency is required, a course is recommended. A single treatment of PDO threads may be combined. Treatments combinations can be discussed at the consultation and will differ for each individual.
Results can last over 2 years. Your practitioner may recommend that you maintain the effect over this period through other combined treatments.
Lanluma has very little downtime and normal activities can be resumed after a few days. There is no downtime with radiofrequency or fat freezing. If threads are combined, there will be a little bit more downtime (depending on the number of threads used). Your practitioner will discuss this with you at your consultation.